Recent Posts

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Where does the time go???

So I don't know how my companion and I do this every week but we don't have time again today. 

We went to the Temple again. Sister Massengale has not been since Feb so it was good for her to go. We went with Sister Prince (our Snr Couple in our stake) But just sister prince not elder prince, was fun to be just us girls. And to bond with sister prince we also headed to deseret book which is like the BEST store ever!!! Its funny everyone asks us what we would like in our christmas packages so they can send out to their missionaries but we don't even know what we want. I don't know if I really need anything. 

So this week has been crazy! We had thanksgiving dinner (in the afternoon... still doesn't make sense) but we spent it with one of our ward mission leaders and the Princes. But before all that we had our district meeting and after that we had a nerf gun war with the elders it was SOOOOO much fun!!!! but wow was I in PAIN the next day from going up and down all day

But then we got to watch The hobbit #2 in the evening but we started a bit late so didn't get to watch everything.

We had a baptism on saturday 2 kids got baptised. Just wish we could have a baptism with any flaws... thats all I'm saying...

Oh and Watch the video in Christmas.mormon.org #ShareTheGift!

Just do it! 

Thanks for all your support! Have a great week!
All My Best,

Sister Karen Hollander
Utah, St George Mission
881 South River Road
St. George Utah, 84790
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment