Recent Posts

Thursday 16 October 2014

Crazy Maddess

Well I am sorry to say I don't have alot of time this week But I really appreciate all the emails and love from everyone.

I have to apologize that I did not email on Monday but it was a public holiday and then we went on exchanges yesterday (with sister Calves from France) so today was the day where we could email. And we had a crazy morning so yeah. but a happy missionary is a busy missionary.

Exchanges:



It is so great they have asked us to have one day a week where we use as a walking day. and I have a testimony of obedience and walking. We did not see many miracles from walking per say but it is a real great way to get to know your companion. Sister Eyers and I have been able to really get closer as we have done that.

So sister Eyers is a go getta. We are starting something big in La Verkin so we decided to organize an open house. It is going to be a big deal. WE are going to try have all the wards assigned to a room and auxiliary we have 12 wards so we have alot of areas to cover. We are really excited! We are going to call it "Come and See" (inspiration from Elder Bednars talk in General conference) If anyone has any ideas for an open house of getting an appeal for non members to come please drop me an email. We are really excited about it though.

Oh my goodness I have not time left this week I think I will put it all in next weeks email. 

But we saw miracles yesterday during exchanges we found a new investigator and I got a golden referral from a missionary serving in the Visitors Center which we are hoping to contact this week. 

Oh and So I have met sister Clark briefly before but we were able to take a pic together and guess what - we have the SAME necklace! it was so creepy yet so epic! We are BOTH proudly south african.... well she may be a bit more cause she has a thicker accent haha but it was great I was able to give her some south african goodies too! It was so great! 


Oh and new hair cut! With love from sister Eyers.

Well the time is far spent. 

Love you all. Here is a great mormon message you should all check out!
​ 
All My Best,

Sister Karen Hollander
Utah, St George Mission
881 South River Road
St. George Utah, 84790
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment