Recent Posts

Monday 16 December 2013

HALOA From Kaibab

I am sooo happy this morning!! I am so Grateful for my new companion! Sister Hee is AMAZING! She is from Maui Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!! We plan on seeing quite a few miracles this week!

We found a Black man this week when we knocked on this door that S Allen and I had previously knocked. (I was so excited to see a black person!!!!) But he was not very open to listening rather he wanted to teach us - But Sister Hee was so amazing, asking inspired questions it gave me the courage and change of heart - to picture him in White and Testify of the Book of Mormon. We were able to give him the Book and we Hope and Pray that he will read it.

Zone Training was really good this week! The focus for the Mission is changing to Finding New investigators! And we got a boost of enthusiasm for FINDING and were able to find 4 NEW INVESTIGATORS!!! I think our focus has also shifted to actually contacting the referrals we have received which helps soooo much! I love the people in this area so much! and Sister Hee is just so Positive about this area even though she admitted that she was not too excited about coming here, but now that she has heard of how this area was hurt in the past by Elders - We are both so grateful that we are here in this area to SERVE and LOVE these people! Sister Hee and I hope to become LEGENDARY. She is ready to serve and has given me a BOOST of enthusiasm! We both still have weaknesses but we are striving to work on them!

Had my First BAPTISM ON SATURDAY!!! There was sooo much opposition in getting her baptized but after much perseverance we got to this day! I love this lady!!! She is such an inspiration to me! And the water was cold!!! haha




Sorry running out of time :)

Though for the week: Alma 13:24:

24 For behold, aangels are declaring it unto many at this time in our land; and this is for the purpose of preparing the hearts of the children of men to receive his word at the time of his coming in his glory.

How does that make you feel???

Happy Merry Christmas!!!! ;)

All My Best,

Sister Karen Hollander
St. George, Utah Mission
107S. 1470E. Suite 304
St. George Utah 84790
United States


No comments:

Post a Comment