Recent Posts

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Happy Mothers Day!!!

So Not too much time cause I have been replying to some people from way back and my parents know all the new news since we did indeed skype yesterday :) And I went to the temple this morning so we now have more limited time :(

But here are the highlights:

2 New investigators
1. George - 93 year old whose wife just recently died and his children are all members. And is on date for baptism on the 31 may
2. Neal - been going to Church and reading from the Book of Mormon. Have a lesson with him tonight.

Miracle - I'm teaching an african american and he is planning on getting baptised in the begining of june we will work on a date this week :) He has almost quit - he is down to 2 cigarrtes a day from 10 a day. 

And it snowed yesterday!
Enjoy the pics!

All My Best,

Sister Karen Hollander
St. George, Utah Mission
107S. 1470E. Suite 304
St. George Utah 84790
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment